Saturday, January 29, 2011

I figured out the Comments in Posterous

When I learned how to use Posterous it only had the blog function (which is the Site alternative in the picture). So assumed you would all chose that. But I see now that it also has a Group function, which is like a listserv but better. It seems like a Group doesn't allow comments from non-members. A Site does allow this. I apologize for this confusion. I should have tested this more ahead of time to give you better directions on how to proceed.

Now what I'd like, and I hope this isn't too much of a pain, is for those teams that have set up a Group to also set up a Site, copy over any real posts and send me the link for that. Sorry for this extra busy work, but it will pay off down the road when students on other teams can comment on your posts.

1 comment:

  1. HiProf,

    This is team Cadenza. Thanks for your suggestions. It has been very useful and we have fixed our site without deleting it. Now we would like to invite you and other other teams to feel free to comment on our website.

    Thanks again,
    VilfredoParetoEcon490Spring2011

    ReplyDelete